- Direct reading encoder for position correction; stage accuracy to 0.01°
- 50.8 mm (2 inch) aperture with kinematic mounting options for repeatability of assembly
- 50 kg centered load capacity
- Speed up to 24 °/s and torque up to 10 N⋅m
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber Technologies products
- Multiple X-Series products in a daisy-chain can share a single power supply
- Custom versions available
1. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a locking X-SDC cable) or USB (with an X-USBDC cable).
2. Daisy-chain additional units with a locking X-DC02 cable or X-DC06 cable. Power can also be shared in the chain.
3. Integrated controller and stepper motor driver provide easy-to-use motion.
4. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
5. High accuracy obtained with direct reading encoder with 0.2 arc sec resolution.
6. Stage top supports kinematic mounting with M2.5 and M6 threaded holes.
7. 50.8 mm (2 inch) aperture with H7 tolerance.
Zaber Technologies' X-RST-DE Series products are motorized rotation stage devices with built-in controllers and direct reading encoders for high accuracy motion. Rated for a 50 kg centered load capacity and 10 N⋅m of torque, they are ideal for high load, high precision, angular positioning applications.
They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 24-48 V power supply. An indexed knob provides smooth manual control at variable speeds in both directions for versatile operation even without a computer. Press and hold to switch between velocity mode and position mode, turn to move the stage, and press to stop.Zaber Technologies Gimbal
We offer motorized stages that can be assembled into many different configurations; for example, XY stages, XZ (X-LSQ and X-VSR shown in video), XYZ stages and XYZ/rotation stages. Use our standard configurations or select your own combination of stages to build the multi-axis system to fit your needs.
Zaber Technologies' stages connect to the USB 2.0 or RS-232 port of any computer and can be daisy-chained with up to 254 Zaber Technologies products per chain. The chain also shares power, so multiple X-Series products can use a single power supply.
X-RST-DE Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Technologies ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Technologies Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)