- Vacuum compatible to 10-3 Torr
- 25 and 50 mm travel
- Up to 30 mm/s speed and up to 25 N thrust
- Our most compact, precise and robust actuator
- Built-in controller; daisy chains with other X-series devices inside vacuum chamber
- Designed to replace standard micrometer heads on manual translation stages
- Hardened ball-tip (removable so you can use the built-in threaded tip or a flat tip)
1. Integrated stepper motor controller and motor driver allows for easy-to-use control.
2. Vacuum compatible greases and epoxies are used.
3. Only 4 feedthrough wires required to control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with an X-PIB adaptor).
4. Daisy-chain additional units to reduce wiring clutter. Power and data can be shared in the chain.
5. Low vacuum compatible stepper motors rated to 10-3 torr.
6. Flexible M3 mounting interface. Heat transfer tab can be moved from one side to another to free up mounting holes on desired surface.
7. Precision lead screw, stepper motor and advanced algorithm enable 50 nm resolution.
8. Standard mounting interface replaces most manual micrometer heads.
9. M3, flat tip, or ball tip interface option included with every actuator.