- 25 and 50 mm travel
- Up to 30 mm/s speed and up to 25 N thrust
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber products
- Designed to replace standard micrometer heads on manual translation stages
- Hardened ball-tip (removable so you can use the built-in threaded tip or a flat tip)
1. An optional indexed knob provides convenient manual control.
2. All of Zaber's X-Series products have integrated stepper motor controller and motor driver.
3. LEDs indicate the power and communication status of the actuator at a glance.
4. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a locking X-SDC cable) or USB (with an X-USBDC cable).
5. Daisy-chain additional units with a locking X-DC02 cable or X-DC06 cable. Power can also be shared in the chain.
6. Powerful and compact NEMA08 stepper motor is matched to the built-in controller.
7. Precision lead screw, stepper motor and advanced algorithm enable 50 nm resolution.
8. Flexible M3 mounting interface, two on the bottom and two on the side.
9. Standard mounting interface replaces most manual micrometer heads.
10. M3, flat tip, or ball tip interface option included with every actuator.
Please see our TSB linear slides for more information on compatible slides.
Zaber's X-NA Series devices are computer-controlled, motorized linear actuators with high thrust and speed capabilities and a compact size. They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 24 V or 48 V power supply. An optional indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer.
Zaber ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)
X-NA Manual (Wiki)