- Integrated, 500 CPR, motor mounted encoder provides slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber products
- Up to 80 deg/s speed and up to 60 Nm of torque
- 50 kg centred load capacity
- 150 mm and 225 mm centre of rotation options allow for two axes of motion about a common centre of rotation
1. Daisy-chain additional units with a locking X-DC02 cable or X-DC06 cable. Power can also be shared in the chain.
2. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a locking X-SDC cable) or USB (with an X-USBDC cable).
3. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
4. Integrated motor encoder, stepper motor controller and motor driver allows for easy-to-use control with stall detection.
5. X-GSR150 and X-GSR225 can be mounted together using AP169 to share a common centre of rotation.
6. Two offset mounting surfaces give you the option to mount a payload at either end of travel. This maximized angular reach while minimizing total height and potential for interference.
7. High efficiency roller cam drive reduces backlash and delivers more torque than a comparable worm gear.
8. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control.
Zaber's X-GSR-E Series devices are computer-controlled, motorized goniometers with a large diameter of rotation and long travel. They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 48 V power supply. The built-in motor encoder allows closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer.
These stages connect to the RS-232 port or USB port of any computer, and they can be daisy-chained with any other Zaber products. The daisy-chain also shares power, making it possible for multiple X-Series products to share a single power supply. Convenient locking, 4-pin, M8 connectors on the unit allow for secure connection between units.
Zaber ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)
X-GSR-E Manual (Wiki)