- Interchangeable filter holders for 25 mm optics (10 positions) or 32 mm optics (7 positions)
- Smooth, high speed filter changes; Adjacent filter change time of 57 ms (10 position wheel)
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber products
- Mounting provided for optical cage systems and C-mount components
1. Interchangeable filter holders for 32 mm (7 positions) or 25 mm (10 positions) optics.
2. C-mount (1"-32 UN) threads provided on front and back.
3. Optical cage system compatibility through #4-40 and M3 holes on front and back.
4. Device can be mounted to a single optical post with no additional hardware required or using two optical posts using AP134 brackets.
5. M34 x 0.5 threads provided on front and back.
6. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control.
7. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a locking X-SDC cable) or USB (with an X-USBDC cable).
8. Daisy-chain additional units with a locking X-DC02 cable or X-DC06 cable. Power can also be shared in the chain.
9. Integrated motor encoder, stepper motor controller and motor driver allows for easy-to-use control with stall detection.
10. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
Zaber's X-FWR-E Series devices are computer-controlled, motorized filter wheels with high speed filter change capabilities, a low profile, and interchangeable filter holders. Each filter wheel is sold with one included filter holder (FH0625 for 10 x 25 mm filter positions or FH0632 for 7 x 32 mm filter positions). The X-FWR-E filter wheels are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 48 V power supply. The built-in motor encoder allows closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer.
These devices connect to the RS-232 port or USB port of any computer, and they can be daisy-chained with any other Zaber products. The daisy-chain also shares power, making it possible for multiple X-Series products to share a single power supply. Convenient locking, 4-pin, M8 connectors on the unit allow for secure connection between units. Like all of Zaber's products, the X-FWR Series is designed to be 'plug and play' and very easy to set up and operate.
X-FWR-E Manual (Wiki)
Zaber ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)