What's included in this kit?
The following products are included in this kit:
- View 3
- Fibre stripper
If you require any of these products seperately please get in touch.
About the products
The View 3 is equipped with a user-friendly graphical user interface (GUI) on a high-resolution colour LCD allowing users to easily connect the optical fibre. By double-tapping the screen, you can see and zoom the optical fibre up to 520 times. Moreover, the 3 LED lights provide bright splice conditions when working under dark environments.
Active V-groove clad alignment splicing method
High magnification and resolution
5" colour LCD touch screen
User-friendly smart GUI
Double tap to zoom in and out
Detachable SOC (splice on connectors) holder and heating oven
3 bright LEDs and illuminated keypads for dark environments
4200 mAh battery capacity
Ceramic clamp for improved durability
Easy to replace electrodes
Adaptable to harsh weather conditions
3 year warranty
If you would like to download the software for this product, please get in touch.
This high-precision optical fibre cleaver cuts optical fibre very precisely. It can be used for a wide range of holders for up to twelve ribbon cables as well as universal holders for 250 μm, 900 μm and 3.0 mm fibres and flat cables. V7+ is available with optional products which automatically pick up pieces of optical fibre (cutting blades provide more than 48,000 cuts with easy blade position selection). The superior cutting capability of the V7+ allows users to nail the most accurate cut and be prepared for the ideal fusion splicing.
- High precision cleaving for ribbon fibre cable as well as 250 μm, 900 μm, 3.0 mm and flat cable with universal holder
- V7+ has an automatic collector for fibre shards and off cuts
- Available for single and ribbon cleaving up to 12 fibres
- Easy-step operation to complete the cleaving and collection of waste fibre shards automatically
- Convenient and quick to operate. Either hand-held or on table/worktop surfaces
- Very easy fibre setting and placing, it has no need for blade height adjustment, therefore improving work efficiency and providing low maintenance cost
- Smart design of pressure pads preventing the fibre from damage by the return of the blade carriage
- Each point of the blade can be used not only over 3000 times, but each blade has 16 cutting points, providing over 48,000 cleaves
- Made for magnesium alloy materials, giving high strength and stability. Small, compact size and light weight
This fibre stripper is ideal for:
Stripping and removal of 2mm outer jacket
Stripping 900μm buffer insulation
Stripping 250μm acrylate coating