TraC is a miniature handheld instrument for measuring trace chemical contaminants on surfaces, especially focused on cleaning validation and process control for food, pharmaceutical cleaning, and API detection.
TraC weighs less than a kilogram and can operate for over 24 hours on an internal battery without recharge.
It can also be fitted with liquid samplers, flow cells, or windows to look directly into:
- Bioreactor growth chambers
- Inspecting manufactured products
- Producing surfaces for product quality control
- Equipment cleaning validation
TraC is compatible with Photon Systems’ ChemCal XY printing, mapping, and calibration system.
- Real time optical scanning: rapidly finds hot spots for further testing
- High sensitivity: < 1 µg/cm2 g limit of detection
- High selectivity: >95% differentiability of APIs, excipients, etc
- Non-contact: working distance of 0.5 to 2.0 cm
- Cleaning validation
- Pharmaceutical cleaning
- API detection