- 25 and 50 mm travel
- Up to 8 mm/s speed and up to 50 N thrust
- Our most compact, precise and robust actuators with built-in controllers
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains data and power with other T-Series products
- Designed to replace standard micrometer heads on manual translation stages
- Hardened ball-tip (removable so you can use the built-in threaded tip or a flat tip)
- Custom versions available
1. An optional knob provides smooth manual control at variable speeds in both directions.
2. LEDs indicate the power and communication status of the actuator at a glance.
3. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a T-DSUB9 adaptor) or USB (with a T-USBDC cable)
4. Daisy-chain additional units without additional cables. Power can also be shared in the chain.
5. All of Zaber's T-Series products have integrated stepper motor controller and motor driver!
6. Powerful and compact NEMA08 stepper motor is matched to the built-in controller.
7. Precision lead screw, stepper motor and advanced algorithm enable 50 nm resolution.
8. Flexible M3 mounting interface, two on the bottom and two on the side.
9. Standard mounting interface replaces most manual micrometer heads.
10. M3, flat tip, or ball tip interface option included with every actuator.
Please see our TSB linear slides for more information on compatible slides.T-NA Linear Actuator and TSB Translation Stage
In this video, Zaber's T-NA Miniature Linear Actuator is driving the TSB Translation Stage.
For this demo video, the Zaber Console is sending commands to the T-NA telling it to continuously move to the end of its travel range and return home. For any Zaber devices, you can send instructions or automate your set-up using Zaber's free software, or you can write your own application based on our source code.
T-NA Manual (Wiki)
Zaber ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)