These electromagnetic shutters are intended for applications including remote on/off of laser light and for timed exposures.
Requires dedicated shutter controller (SSH-C2B) and cable (SSH-CA2-LOAA) for operation.
• SSH-S is intended for small diameter laser beams (φ4mm or less) while SSH-25RA is intended for use with large diameter imaging lens systems (φ24mm or less).
• Typical applications include holography, exposure of photosensitive materials and as safety measures of laser optical systems.
• By removing the post, the shutters can be installed directly on a baseplate with M3 threads.
• Shutters can be operated with a PC via the two-axis shutter controller (SSH-C2B).
• Post length can be changed. If the length of post is specified at the time of purchase, this product will be delivered after replacing posts. Contact our sales team for more information.
• Automatic shutters cannot be used with high power lasers or high power pulse lasers. Please use high power laser shutters (SHPS).
• May not operate properly when not used with SSH-C2B controller and SSH-CA2-LOAA cable.