This product replaces part code RST120AK-E03T3-kits
- Speed up to 24 °/s and torque up to 10 N⋅m
- Continuous 360° rotation stage
- 50 kg centered load capacity
- 50.8 mm (2 inch) aperture with kinematic mounting options for repeatability of assembly
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
- Custom versions available
1. Panel Mount DB15 with Auto Detect allows the stage to be easily connected to an X-MCC series controller and ready to use without additional user input.
2. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
3. 200 CPR rotary encoder provides slip/stall detection and recovery.
4. Stage top supports kinematic mounting with M2.5 and M6 threaded holes.
5. 50.8 mm (2 inch) aperture with H7 tolerance.
6. Holes on bottom and two sides provide flexible mounting options.
Zaber Technologies' RST-E Series products are motorized rotation stages with built-in motor encoders. Rated for a 50 kg centered load capacity and 10 N⋅m of torque, they are ideal for high load, angular positioning applications. RST-E stages are designed for plug-and-play use with any of Zaber Technologies' controllers.
The stages are designed to connect directly to our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, or they can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller through the panel mount DB15 connector. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the RST-E.