This product replaces part code RSM40B-T4-kits
- 50 N load capacity
- 0.02° repeatability
- 21 mm total height
- 4 mm aperture
- Worm gear driven for continuous rotation
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
1. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
2. The interlocking alignment system makes it easy to set up a gimbal system.
3. M2 (20 mm pattern) and M3 (32 mm pattern) mounting holes provided.
4. DB15 male connector for quick connection and automatic detection with Zaber Technologies' X-MCC single or multi-axis controllers.
5. An additional knob for coarse positioning without power.
Zaber Technologies' RSM Series rotation stages are our most compact stepper and worm gear driven devices. Self-aligning feet and mounting points make it easy to set up multi-axis tilt or gimbal systems using the GSM tilt devices or AP146 and AB147 brackets.
RSM stages are designed to interface with our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the RSM.