These readout units are for use with our individual high-power optical power and energy meter thermopile heads.
A proprietary Intelligent Interface System (IIS)connection stores the calibration data for the detector head in an on-board EEPROM. Plugging the head connector into the meter port gives you a calibrated instrument, already configured for reliable and accurate measurements.
Adding a measurement capability is therefore extremely simple. Simply plug a new head into your PLUS 2 unit.
The PLUS 2 power and energy meter is a compact read out meter compatible with all Laser Point thermopile and photodiode detectors. Combining portable convenience with the functionality of Data Logging via USB memory stick or PC USB connection, the PLUS 2 offers a well-rounded solution for a wide variety of research and manufacturing environments.
- Touch screen display
- Large size (4.3" (16/9) (RGB 480x272)) display
- Intuitive ergonomic GUI
- Easy measurement configuration
- 90° Full Screen for long distance viewing
- Display selectable colours for use with laser eyewear on
- Several software features: W/cm², J/cm², full statistics, scaling, etc
- Compatible with all LaserPoint thermopile and PD detectors
- Powers to 10KW, Single Shot Energy to 600 J
- 3 gains and auto scale
- Wavelength selection with 1 nm resolution
- Sensor temperature and over load alarm
- Sensor Calibration date information
- Data logging to USB memory stick or PC USB cable
- Configurable Analogue output
- Lithium-ion rechargeable battery via USB Power Supply
- 9 h battery runtime
- Calibrations provided with NIST or PTB traceability