JDSU SmartClass Fibre Power Meter and Microscope handheld test tools integrate optical inspection, test and PASS/FAIL certification together in a single device.
This unique integration of fibre inspection and testing provides an efficient and easy-to-use solution that promotes best practices for handling fibre to reduce costly mistakes that lead to service calls and unnecessary network downtime.
The SmartClass fibre PON power meter and microscope (OLP-87/87P) is an FTTx/PON power meter for use in qualification, activation and troubleshooting of B-PON, E-PON and G-PON networks. This handheld tester automatically certifies fibre end-face connection, easily measures FTTx/PON power and generates certification reports.
The OLP-82/82P combines pass/fail fibre connection and optical power measurement (OPM) in one solution. The OLP-82 also automatically certifies fibre end-face connection, measures OPM and generates certification reports. Instant pass/fail results for both end-face quality and OPM are given in a single button push.
- Provide fibre certification reports with PASS/FAIL analysis of fibre connectivity
- Standardise fibre inspection, analysis, and testing processes throughout fibre network - supports both industry standards and user definable acceptance criteria
- Installing, testing, and maintaining FTTX and systems broadband, FTTX, BPON/EPON/GPON, FTTA, 40 Gbps, and Gigabit Ethernet.
- Use with JDSU light source to detect modulation frequency and identify individual fibres.
- Modern, smart phone style user interface with touch screen
- Use anywhere with the hands-free carry case