VIAVI OLP-34, OLP-35 and OLP-38 SmartPocket Optical Power Meters are pocket-sized, low cost optical power meters for singlemode and multimode fibre optic networks.
SmartPocket optical power meters are mainly used to measure optical power level (dBm) in premises, telco, or CATV fibre optic networks, but can also be combined with LED (OLS-34/OLS-36) or laser light sources (OLS-35/OLS-36) for insertion loss measurement.
- The OLP-34 (Ge) is dedicated to LAN/WAN Access and Enterprise multimode or single mode applications.
- The OLP-35 (InGaAs) covers all standard singlemode Telecommunication networks
- The OLP-38 (Filtered InGaAs) is the higher power (+26dBm) version for any CATV (with Analog RF transmission), or amplified DWDM system applications
- Small, rugged meters with a large display and easy-to-use interface
- Auto-wavelength recognition function for saving test time and error-free testing
- Internal data storage (100 results)
- Report generation with OFS-355 software
- Extra long battery lifetime (>200 hours).
- 3-years calibration period
- Universal optical interface for all 2.5 mm / 1.25 mm connector
- Individually settable wavelengths per 1 nm step
- Micro USB interface for power supply or data transfer
- Can be part of the SmartPocket Optical Test Kits