Part of the Observer platform, ObserverLIVE proactively assesses user experience with cloud and on-premises monitoring to troubleshoot problems and ensure network performance. SaaS-based, flexible, and quick to deploy, ObserverLIVE empowers teams to overcome the potential pitfalls of hybrid IT while fully leveraging its business value.
Cloud-based service deployments, complex multi-tier applications, remote employees, and customer expectations of anywhere, anytime availability of IT services can challenge existing performance monitoring visibility techniques.
ObserverLive provides ongoing, proactive testing of critical web-based services and network links to assess user experience and stay a step ahead of performance degradation. It enhances service delivery of web and other SaaS applications like SalesForce.com, Office365, and VoIP services along with the critical links that support them. It also solves individual user complaints with on-demand, remote diagnostics. ObserverLIVE detects and streamlines triaging and resolution of user experience issues in hybrid IT environments, complementing Observer on-premises monitoring capabilities APEX and Gigastor.
- Rapidly solve end-user service problems
- Achieve global 24x7x365 service availability validation
- Quickly isolate service problem domain to application, network, or server
- Gain global IT operational awareness
- Confirm acceptable connectivity between data centers, branches, and remote user access
- Verify VoIP service uptime and quality
- Confidently deploy new services globally, migrate apps to the cloud, or upgrade network capacity
- Improve tier 3 support efficiency
- Enforce SLA agreements with carriers, MSP, and third-party applications
- Maximize efficiency with flexible performance monitoring deployment options
See how easy it is to get started with ObserverLIVE SaaS-based active testing. Go from set up to troubleshooting cloud services in minutes: