This product replaces part code NA08B16-T4
- 16, 30, and 60 mm travel
- Threaded tip for multiple mounting options
- Available in several sizes for a variety of thrusts and speeds
- Designed for use with an X-MCB1 Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
- Custom versions available
1. Integrated lead screw and leadnut enables a very compact linear actuator design.
2. Precision 200 step/rev stepper motors are available in size NEMA 08, 11, 14, 23, and 34 (up to 1450 N thrust)
3. DB15 male connector for quick connection and automatic detection with Zaber Technologies' X-MCB1 controllers.
4. Integrated hall effect home sensor is precise and repeatable.
5. Available in travels of 16, 30, and 60 mm, with speeds up to 40 mm/s, and resolution better than 0.1 um
These electric linear actuators, based on standard NEMA stepper motors, come in a variety of sizes to fit many applications. Each electric linear actuator includes 30 cm of cable wired to a male DB15 connector for use with our X-MCB1 Series stepper motor controller. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCB1 controller will automatically detect and configure the NA. These linear actuators have a built-in magnetic home sensor.
Please note: An AMB140 bracket must be purchased separately to mount the NA11 actuators to our TSB translation stages.