This product replaces part code LSM050A-T4-kits
- 25, 50, 100, 150 and 200 mm travel
- 10 kg load capacity and up to 104 mm/s speed
- Very low profile at only 21 mm stage height
- Can be mounted in XY and XYZ configurations
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
- Custom versions available
1. DB15 male connector for quick connection and automatic detection with Zaber Technologies' X-MCC single or multi-axis controllers.
2. 200 step/revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
3. Hall effect home sensor integrated into the stage.
4. Stage top: supports M3 and M6 threaded holes with M4 centre mount; removable for lower XY profile.
5. 0.024 in and 0.096 in pitch lead screws with anti-backlash nut allow the smallest incremental moves and faster motion.
6. Available in travel lengths from 25 to 200 mm, with custom lengths available.
7. Only 21 mm high and designed to fit into the smallest spaces.
8. LSM stages can be assembled in XY or XYZ configuration without additional hardware.
Zaber Technologies' LSM Series devices are motorized linear stages with high thrust and speed capabilities and a very compact size. They are designed to interface with our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, offering high resolution daisy-chainable operation. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the LSM.
At only 21 mm high, these miniature stages are excellent for applications where a small profile is required. The LSM's innovative design allows speeds up to 104 mm/s and loads up to 10 kg. The stages can be mounted in XY and XYZ configurations with no additional hardware.