This product replaces part code LSA25A-T4-kits
- 10 or 25 mm travel
- Up to 14 mm/s speed and up to 45 N thrust
- < 25 nm microstep size
- Fits into the most restrictive spaces
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
- Mounts directly in XY (requires AB106 angle bracket for Z axis/vertical mounting)
1. 200 µstep/revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
2. Quiet, smooth operation at up to 14 mm/s speed.
3. 10 or 25 mm of travel with 0.023 µm resolution (0.012 " pitch lead screw).
4. M2 and M3 mounting patterns, M4 centre hole for optical posts.
5. Stainless steel design for long lifetime and thrust loads up to 45 N.
6. Mounts directly to a miniature optical breadboard (M3 x 12.5 spacing).
7. DB15 connector has locking capability to prevent accidental unplugging.
8. DB15 male connector for quick connection and automatic detection with Zaber Technologies' X-MCC single or multi-axis controllers.
Zaber Technologies' LSA series stages are designed to fit into the smallest spaces, without sacrificing performance or features. Small but powerful, these stages have up to 14 mm/s speed and up to 45 N thrust. With a microstep size of less than 25 nm and < 1 um repeatability, they allow for reliable ultra-fine positioning.
The LSA stages are designed to interface with our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, offering high resolution daisy-chainable operation. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the LSA. Our handy kits include free software, and all of the accessories that you will need to get the stage running right out of the box.