This product replaces part code LRT1500AL-CT3-kits
- 100, 250, 500, 750, 1000, 1500 mm travel
- Up to 700 mm/s speed and up to 1200 N thrust
- 500 kg load capacity
- High cantilever stiffness
- Includes stainless steel dust covers
- Ball screw and lead screw configurations
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
1. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
2. Travel lengths from 100 to 1500 mm, with custom lengths available.
3. Panel mount DB15 with Auto Detect allows the stage to be easily connected to an X-MCC series controller and ready to use without additional user input.
4. Compact recirculating ball bearing design allows for high load capacity and torsional stiffness.
5. Flexible stainless steel dust cover protects internal lead screw and bearings.
6. Multiple LRT-C stages can be assembled directly in XY configuration or XYZ configuration with an AB151 angle bracket.
Zaber Technologies' LRT-C Series devices are computer-controlled, motorized linear stages with high stiffness, load, and lifetime capabilities in a compact size. A flexible stainless steel dust cover prevents the ingress of small objects. These stages can bolt together to make XY and XYZ systems. Some multi-axis configurations may require additional accessories; please contact Zaber Technologies Technical Support to ensure the correct ones are selected.
The stages are designed to connect directly to our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, or they can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller through the panel mount DB15 connector. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the LRT-C.