This product replaces part code LRQ300AP-E01CT3-kits
- 75, 150, 300, 450, 600 mm travel
- Up to 840 mm/s speed and up to 500 N thrust
- 100 kg load capacity
- Includes stainless steel dust cover
- Ball screw and lead screw configurations
- Inline and parallel drive configurations
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
- Custom versions available
1. Built-in motor encoder allows for easy slip-stall detection and recovery.
2. Panel Mount DB15 with Auto Detect allows the stage to be easily connected to an X-MCC series controller and ready to use without additional user input.
3. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
4. Inline and parallel drive configurations.
5. Stage top supports Metric M3 and M6 threaded holes.
6. Travel lengths from 75 to 600 mm, with custom lengths available.
7. Lead screw and ball screw configurations.
8. Flexible stainless steel dust cover protects internal lead screw and bearings.
9. LRQ-EC stages can be assembled in XY.
Zaber Technologies' LRQ-EC Series products are computer-controlled, motorized linear stages with high stiffness, load, and lifetime capabilities in a compact size. A flexible stainless steel dust cover prevents the ingress of small objects. At only 48 mm high, these stages are excellent for applications where a low profile is required. These stages are capable of speeds up to 840 mm/s, and can bolt together into XY and XYZ systems. Some multi axis configurations may require additional accessories, please contact Zaber Technologies Technical Support to ensure the correct ones are selected. Each device is available in either an inline or parallel drive configuration. The built-in motor encoder allows for closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features.
The stages are designed to connect directly to our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, or they can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller through the panel mount DB15 connector. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the LRQ-EC.