This product replaces part code LRM100A-E03T3-kits
- 25, 50, 100, 150, 200 mm travel
- Up to 8 µm accuracy and 50 nm resolution
- 50 kg load capacity
- Hardened steel construction and integrated recirculating ball bearing guide provide exceptional stiffness and thermal stability
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
1. Built-in motor encoder allows for easy slip/stall detection and recovery.
2. Up to 100 mm/s speed and 50 N thrust.
3. Up to 8 µm accuracy and 50 nm resolution.
4. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, with 200 CPR encoder provides smooth and precise motion.
5. Mounts directly to standard Metric or Imperial breadboards.
6. Hardened steel construction and recirculating ball bearing guide provide excellent stiffness and thermal stability.
7. Low profile: 21 mm overall height.
8. Available in travel lengths from 25 to 200 mm.
9. Multiple LRM stages can be assembled into XY or XYZ configurations without additional hardware.
Zaber Technologies' LRM-E series products are motorized linear stages with built-in motor encoders. The LRM-E's hardened steel construction and recirculating ball bearing guide provide exceptional rigidity and thermal stability. High stiffness makes the LRM-E ideal for multi-axis configurations or applications where excellent stability under cantilever loads is required.
The stages are designed to interface with our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, offering high resolution daisy-chainable operation. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the LRM-E.