- Hardened steel construction and integrated recirculating ball bearing guide provide exceptional stiffness and thermal stability
- 25, 50, 100, 150, 200 mm travel
- Up to 8 µm accuracy and 50 nm resolution
- 50 kg load capacity
- Designed for use with a X-MCB1 Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
1. Up to 8 µm accuracy and 50 nm resolution.
2. Up to 100 mm/s speed and 50 N thrust.
3. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x provides smooth and precise motion.
4. Mounts directly to standard Metric or Imperial breadboards.
5. Hardened steel construction and recirculating ball bearing guide provide excellent stiffness and thermal stability.
6. Low profile: 21 mm overall height.
7. Available in travel lengths from 25 to 200 mm.
8. Multiple LRM stages can be assembled into XY or XYZ configurations without additional hardware.
Zaber's LRM series products are motorized linear stages. The LRM's hardened steel construction and recirculating ball bearing guide provide exceptional rigidity and thermal stability. High stiffness makes the LRM ideal for multi-axis configurations or applications where excellent stability under cantilever loads is required.
The stages are designed to be used with our X-MCB1 controller, or with any 2-phase stepper motor controller. When connected to our X-Series controllers, the stages are designed to be 'plug and play' just like all of Zaber's other products.
Zaber ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)
LRM Wiki Page