- 200 or 300 mm travel
- 540 N peak thrust
- Up to 40 mm/s speed
- Precision lead screw driven
- Inline and parallel drive configurations
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Designed for use with a X-MCB1 Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
1. Integrated motor encoder provides easy-to-use closed-loop motion.
2. Panel mount DB15 allows the stage to be easily connected to our X-Series controllers.
3. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
4. Adjustable home and away sensors
5. Inline and parallel drive configurations.
6. Precision lead screw driven.
7. LAR-E electric cylinders are available in a variety of travel lengths.
8. M6 threaded holes match with ISO 15552 size 32 cylinder standards.
Zaber's LAR-E Series products are computer-controlled, precision lead screw driven, motorized electric cylinders with integrated motor encoders. Each device is available in either an inline or parallel drive configuration. A built-in motor encoder allows closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features. Each electric cylinder is wired for use with Zaber's X-Series stepper motor controllers, or they can be used with any 2-phase stepper motor controller through the panel mount DB15 connector. When connected to our X-Series controllers, the actuators are designed to be "plug and play" just like all of Zaber's other products.
LAR-E Manual (Wiki)
Zaber ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)