This product replaces part code LAC10A-T4-kits
- 10 mm travel
- Resolution down to 0.024 µm
- Multiple tip options included
- Compact size: great for applications with limited space
- Designed for use with an X-MCC Series stepper motor controller or any 2-phase stepper motor controller
- With Auto Detect, the X-MCC controller configures its settings automatically for the connected peripheral
1. Compact design great for applications where space is limited.
2. Compact end mount design containing a precise and repeatable hall effect home sensor.
3. Integrated lead screw and lead nut enables a very compact linear actuator design.
4. DB15 male connector for quick connection and automatic detection with Zaber Technologies' X-MCC single or multi-axis controllers.
5. DB15 connector has locking capability to prevent accidental unplugging.
6. 10 mm of travel with a resolution of 0.024 µm.
7. Standard mounting interface replaces most manual micrometer heads.
8. M3, flat tip, or ball tip interface option included with every actuator.
Zaber Technologies' LAC Series actuator is our most compact actuators and with a 0.024 µm microstep size, they offer the finest resolution as well. The LAC actuators are designed to interface with our X-MCC Series universal motor controllers, offering high resolution daisy-chainable operation. Set up is easy with Auto Detect. Once connected, the X-MCC controller will automatically detect and configure the LAC.
The compact design makes the LAC actuators suitable for OEM or lab applications involving tight spaces and ultra-high precision. The LAC actuators have improved accuracy, backlash and repeatability when compared to our NA products, without sacrificing thrust and speed performance. The shank of the actuator is designed to replace most micrometer heads in manual stages and the hardened ball-tip is removable for increased versatility.