Rotation Stages to hold Optics
Low profile rotation stages offer coarse rotation adjustment of 360° and fine adjustment (with either a micrometer head or fine-pitch screw).
Directly rotate the stage upper plate for coarse adjustment, then clamp the clutch screw and use micrometer head or fine-pitch screw (±5°) for fine adjustment.
• Light-weight, high precision design.
• Vernier scales for reading angular position.
• Center hole extends completely through stage.
• Available with micrometers or fine pitch screws.
• Most stages can be directly mounted to corresponding sized linear stages for multiple axis adjustments.
• Adapter plates are available for mounting other size stages and accessories.
• The part number suffix FP indicates products with fine-pitch screws instead of standard micrometers.
• Fine Pitch screws have a screw pitch of 0.25mm and require a hex wrench or the optional hex wrench with knob (KCL) for adjustment.(WEB Reference Catalog Code/W8008-3)