Fiber Optics Mounts
3-axis fiber optic mount with lockable adjustment axes and a flexible fiber chuck design.
• High resolution 100-pitch adjustment screws
• Fiber chucks available for bare fiber and FC, SMA, ST fiber connectors
• Post or base mounting options available.
• Fiber holders equipped with tilt and rotational adjustment mechanisms (FOP-2, FOP-2-SMA) are also available.
• Rotating the fiber chuck can cause displacement of the fiber core in the X and Y directions. When turning the chuck, fine adjustment of the XY axes of the holder may be required.
• Pulling a fiber cord hard may cause misalignment of the holder.
• Readjustment is necessary when the chuck is removed and reinstalled.
• For post mounting please purchase a post (PO) separately.