Ground glass diffuser has a large area diffusion of an incident light. It is widely used in prevention of imaging of lamp filament, to diffuse a large area of projected light or used as a screen.
• The ground glass diffuser with sandblasted surface at a grit range from #240 to #1500. The higher the grit number the finer the sandblast size.
• BK7 for visible and NIR and for Ultraviolet we recommand Synthetic fused sillica substrates.
• Ground glass on both surfaces or specific custom size substrates are available, please contact our Sales Team with your request.
• The characteristic graph shown below is just a reference measurement and is not a measured result of our products.
• Use the sandblast surface for screen application. The backside may have 4% reflectivity and it may cause a ghost imaging phenomena.