- 50 mm up to 305 mm travel per axis
- Easily adjustable non-contact hall sensor limit switches
- Up to 12 µm accuracy; 2 µm repeatability; 85 mm/s speed
- Supported by µManager and MetaMorph® Microscopy Automation & Image Analysis Software
- Custom versions available
1. Various adaptors allow mounting to most common microscope platforms and standard M6 breadboards.
2. Quiet smooth operation at up to 85 mm/s.
3. 50 x 50 mm to 305 x 305 mm of travel with 0.15 µm resolution.
4. Standard aperture sizes allow you to choose from many different inserts to suit your application. See our accessories page for more information. Compatible accessories have part numbers that start with AM.
5. Precision cast aluminum plate construction for excellent flatness and perpendicularity.
6. Crossed roller bearings provide exceptionally smooth movement and virtually eliminate wear.
7. Low profile: 42 mm overall height.
Zaber's ASR series microscope stages combined with our X-MCB2 series two-axis controllers are designed as replacements for manual stages on upright and inverted microscopes or for stand-alone operation as scanning stages.
Mounting adaptors are available for breadboards and most common microscopes. Custom adaptors and plates are available upon request.
ASR Manual (Wiki)
Zaber ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)