- 70, 145, 295, 445, 595, 1045, 1495, 2095, 3000 mm travel
- Up to 2.0 m/s speed, 20 N thrust, and 20 kg load capacity
- Encoder position feedback with slip/stall detection and automatic recovery
- Built-in controller daisy chains with other A- and T-Series products
1. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control.
2. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a T-DSUB9 adaptor) or USB (with a T-USBDC cable)
3. Daisy-chain additional units without additional cables.
4. Integrated motor encoder, controller and stepper motor driver provide easy-to-use closed-loop motion.
5. High power, 200 step per revolution stepper motor, provides smooth and precise motion at up to 2.0 m/s.
6. Stage top supports Metric M6 threaded holes and Imperial 8-32 threaded holes.
7. Multiple travel lengths from 70 to 3000 mm, with customized lengths available.
8. A-BLQ stages can be assembled in XY configuration without additional hardware.
Zaber's A-BLQ-E Series products are computer controlled, belt-driven linear stages with integrated stepper motors and controllers. A built-in motor encoder allows closed-loop operation with slip/stall recovery features. They are stand-alone devices requiring only a standard 48 V power supply for operation.
An indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer. The stages connect to the RS-232 port of any computer and can be daisy-chained with up to 254 A- or T-Series devices per chain. Convenient 6-pin mini din cables on the unit allow for direct interconnection between units in close proximity. For longer distances, standard cable extensions can be used.
A-BLQ-E Manual (Wiki)
Zaber ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)