- 200 or 300 mm travel
- 540 N peak thrust
- Up to 65 mm/s speed
- Ball screw driven
- Inline and parallel drive configurations
- Built-in controller; daisy chains with other A-Series and T-Series products
1. Control all units in the daisy-chain via serial port (with a T-DSUB9 adaptor) or USB (with a T-USBDC cable)
2. Daisy-chain additional units without additional cables.
3. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control.
4. Built-in controller and stepper motor driver provide easy-to-use motion.
5. 200 step per revolution stepper motor, microstepped up to 256x to provide smooth and precise motion.
6. Adjustable home and away sensors.
7. Inline and parallel drive configurations.
8. Precision ball screw driven.
9. A-BAR electric cylinders are available in a variety of travel lengths.
10. M6 threaded holes match with ISO 15552 size 32 cylinder standards.
Zaber's A-BAR Series products are computer controlled, motorized, ball screw driven, electric cylinders. They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 48 V power supply. Each device is available in either an inline or parallel drive configuration. An indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer.
These actuators connect to the RS-232 port of any computer and can be chained with up to 254 units per chain. They can also be chained with any other A-Series or T-Series products. Convenient 6-pin mini din cables on the unit allow for direct interconnection between units in close proximity. For longer distances, standard cable extension can be used.
A-BAR Manual (Wiki)
Zaber ASCII Protocol Manual (Wiki)
Zaber Binary Protocol Manual (Wiki)