IBC™ Brand Cleaner MPO II
Cleans MTP® and generic MPO connectors
Cleans multimode (flat) and singlemode (8° angled) MT ferrules
The US Conec IBC™ Brand Cleaners MT series mechanical cleaning tools are designed for cleaning the fibre arrays on MT based connector systems. These tools are capable of cleaning MT based connector systems loaded in a bulkhead adapter, on the card edge, the backplane and on unmated cable assemblies. The IBC™ Brand Cleaners will clean both female (no guide pin) and male (with steel guide pins). These tools will clean both flat polished multimode and 8° angled singlemode MT ferrules.
There are some MT based connector systems that require the use of an adapter to align the IBC™ Brand Cleaning tools. The adapters are listed below. Please contact Laser 2000 if you have any questions or would like confirmation to verify which tool you need. We are here to help you.
- Cleans male and female MT ferrule
- 525+ cleanings per unit
- Simple push style or dial turn engagement
- Nozzle is keyed for precise alignment of the cleaning tip to the fibre array
- Alignment cap lid opens for cleaning the unmated connectors
- Telecom Central Offices
- Data Centers
- Cable Television Head End
- Outside Plant and FTTH
- MPO Cassette Modules
- Parallel Optics Transceivers