OPTIPOP R Cleaner – Single Slot
Cleans all single fibre (SC, ST, FC, E2000, LC, MU) and female MT connectors (MTP®, MPO, MTRJ)
The OPTIPOP R is a cassette style fibre optic connector cleaner system that can be refilled for reducing cleaning costs. It uses a densely woven micro-fibre cleaning fabric to remove harmful contaminates off of the ferrule end face. The OPTIPOP R cassette cleaning tool will accommodate all single fibre connections. Laser 2000 offers versions of the OPTIPOP R cassette cleaning tools that are designed specially for cleaning multi-fibre connector systems including the MTP® Brand Connectors, standard MPO and MTRJ connectors for both singlemode and multimode connectors. The customised OPTIPOP R cassette cleaning tool will accommodate the alignment guide pins on male MT ferrules. Laser 2000 offers a version of the OPTIPOP R cassette cleaning tool that is ideal for field use at FTTX work sites. This version accommodates the OptiTap™ connector housing making it ideal for technicians that need to clean OptiTap™ plug connectors on drop cables.
The anti-static cloth material produces a pristine fibre tip and minimises contaminant attraction. The cleaning fabric is pre-washed and produces less than 70 pcs/CFM of particles > 1 mm in size, making this system excellent for use in any production environment including clean rooms.
- Replacement reels are easy to install and reduce the cost per cleaning
- 400+ Cleanings
- Eliminates electrostatic charge
- The washed, ultra clean micro-fibre cloth captures debris and other contamination
- The cloth is robust, it does not fray or leave any fibrous materials behind
- The most cost effective high-end cleaning solution available
- FTTX work sites installing OptiTap™ drop cables
- Data centre installation and preventative maintenance
- Central office and head end new equipment installations and preventive maintenance
- Production facilities that terminate fibre optic cable assemblies
- Testing and measuring laboratories using optoelectronic equipment
- Any application that uses unmated fibre optic connectors