Zaber's X-NA-E Series devices are computer-controlled, motorized linear actuators with high thrust and speed capabilities and a compact size. They are stand-alone units requiring only a standard 24 V or 48 V power supply. The built-in motor encoder allows closed-loop operation and slip/stall recovery features. An optional indexed knob provides convenient manual control for versatile operation even without a computer.
These actuators connect to the RS-232 port or USB port of any computer, and they can be daisy-chained with any other Zaber products. The daisy-chain also shares power, making it possible for multiple X-Series products to share a single power supply. Convenient locking, 4-pin, M8 connectors on the unit allow for secure connection between units. At only 20 mm high, these miniature actuators are excellent for applications where a small profile is required. Like all of Zaber's products, the X-NA-E Series is designed to be 'plug and play' and very easy to set up and operate.
- 25 and 50 mm travel
- Up to 30 mm/s speed and up to 25 N thrust
- Built-in controller; daisy-chains with other Zaber products
- Built-in, 250 CPR, motor encoder provides slip/stall detection and recovery
- Designed to replace standard micrometer heads on manual translation stages
- Hardened ball-tip (removable so you can use the built-in threaded tip or a flat tip)
Zaber's positioners with built-in controllers, stand-alone controllers, and joysticks are divided into three series: the T-Series, the A-Series, and the X-Series.
Get in touch with our team to find out more abou these new products.