Frameless mounting is designed to minimise footprint space and allows the maximum front surface area of the mirror to be coated. These high reflectivity mirrors are produced using either a ceramic or fused silicon material.
Frameless mirrors with ceramic coating:
- Surface accuracy guarantee after coating: λ/10
- Thermal expansion ratio is equivalent to Zerodur® for maximum thermal stability
- Laser damage threshold of the mirror is equivalent to our high power dielectric laser mirrors (TFMHP)
- The patent related to this product was obtained by SIGMA KOKI CO., LTD. in November 2011
Frameless mirrors with fused silica coating:
- Surface accuracy after coating: λ/8 (λ/4 guaranteed)
- Reflectance of the specification are represented by the average of the reflectance of P polarised light and S polarised light.
- If the product is used without setting the angle of incidence to 45 degrees, the reflection rate may decrease.
- Be sure to wear laser safety goggles when checking optical path and adjusting optical axis.
Home > Optics & Optomechanics > Mirrors > Frameless Mirrors
Laser 2000 (UK) Ltd.